Transat Honours December Confetti Winners
The December Confetti challenge was for travel agents to sell all of Transat’s brands and products between 01DEC and 31DEC.
Based on passengers sold, 1 agent per gateway was honoured and given a prepaid $1,000 Visa gift card.
The winners are:
- Jeannine Smith, LeGrow's Travel (St. John’s)
- Barb Oreilly, Sears Travel (Halifax)
- Deanna Smith, Maritime Travel Fredericton (Moncton)
- Julie Rhodes, CAA Chatham (London)
- Caitlin Cruz, Caribbean Vacations (Hamilton)
- Ikbal Khan, Red Tag (Toronto)
- Debbie Ross, Sell Off Vacations (Thunder Bay)
- Holly Denbow, Sell Off Vacations (Winnipeg)
- Stephanie Afseth, Uniglobe Carefree Travel (Saskatoon)
- Laurie Ruhr, Marlin Travel (Regina)
- Joanne Poirier, Marlin Travel (Edmonton)
- Yvonne Kergan, AMA Lethbridge (Calgary)
- Holly Graves, Flight Centre (Kelowna)
- Katherine Young, Maritime Travel Langley (Vancouver)
- Sharon Viala, Whittomes (Victoria)
- Stéphanie Desjardins, Voyages Aquarelle (Ottawa)
- Jacynthe Goulet, Club Voyages Excellence (Rouyn Noranda)
- Marie-Pierre Fortin, Club Voyages Fascination (Quebec City)
- Kim Gendron, from Club Voyages Super Soleil (Montreal).
The winners’ agencies also received $2,000 in cash and were automatically entered in the $25,000 grand prize draw, taking place at the end of 2015.
The January challenge will reward the top cruise seller in Canada with a 7-night voyage for 2 aboard Celebrity Cruises.The winning agency will also receive $1,000 and be entered in the grand prize draw.