AMG Recognizes Top Affiliates & Preferred Partners
Partners l-r: Jacques Gilbert, Manulife; Jane Clementino, WestJet Vacations;
David Brenner, Manulife; Nicole Mazza, Kathryn Mazza, Rick Mazza & Jim Mazza, AMG;
Nicole Bursey, Transat; Marigold Frontuna, Air Canada Vacations; Kim Clarke
& Jennifer Halboth, Globus family of brands and Kim Tobias, WestJet Vacations.
Marketing Group honoured their top affiliate producers and preferred supplier
partners at their Travel Market 2016 Conference recently.
This year the Group introduced Soaring Eagle and Chairman’s Awards to recognize affiliates with the largest preferred supplier sales growth and highest preferred sales, respectively.
The Travel Agent Next Door took home the Soaring Eagle Award for Canadian affiliates and TTI Travel earned the Chairman’s Award.
AMG’s Preferred Supplier Partnership Awards recognized the top suppliers for Sales and Services and were selected by means of a survey of American Marketing Group affiliates.
Preferred Supplier Partnership Awards Canada recipients were:
- Canadian Package Partner of the Year: Transat Holidays
- Canadian Insurance Partner of the Year: Manulife
- Canadian Partner of the Year - Sales and Service: Air Canada Vacations
- Canadian Partner of the Year - Best Educational Program: Globus family of brands
- Chairman’s Award: Westjet Vacations