Crystal Cruises has released its complete 2017 roster of global itineraries, with fares available a full 2 years in advance… earlier than ever.
The 2017 cruises and fares were unveiled online at crystalcruises.com and in Crystal’s 1st complete 2 yr. Worldwide Cruise Atlas. The 236 pg. Atlas details all the experiences set for the coming 2 years.
Following a 2016 season that will feature a transit of the Northwest Passage, plus a 102 day World Cruise circling the Pacific Rim and more maiden calls than ever before, 2017 promises more firsts from Crystal. The line will offer 57 voyages to 268 ports in 84 countries, with more than 150 overnights – the most ever offered in a single year.
Crystal will make 32 maiden calls in 2017, with 1st time stops including Maroantsetra, Madagascar; Iquique, Chile; Djúpivogur, Iceland; Calvi, Corsica; Sète, France and Santa Margherita, Italy.
In January 2017, Crystal will make its 1st ever visit to New Guinea along with maiden calls in Vanuatu and New Caledonia, as part of the 99 day Grand Pacific Explorer Grand Cruise.
Other Crystal highlights for 2017 will include:
• A 94 day Southern Celebración World Cruise aboard Crystal Serenity, circumnavigating South America with visits to the Galapagos, Antarctica, the Amazon, Machu Picchu, Patagonia and Tierra del Fuego.
• A new 2 night inclusive overland program in Paris on 2 summer sailings in August.
• European options that offer more Mediterranean cruises and variety; new itineraries beginning or ending in Portsmouth and Valletta as well as multiple overnights on virtually every voyage.
• Singular voyages include journeys to the North Cape, British Isles, Canary Islands and the Holy Land.
• Caribbean journeys beginning or ending in Charleston.
• Crystal’s 1st ever South Africa Holiday Cruise round-trip from Cape Town, highlighted by opportunities for safari adventure.
• Itineraries designed around global events, like visiting Stockholm during Sweden’s Midsummer celebration, Muscat on the Sultan’s birthday (Oman’s Independence Day) and Edinburgh for the Military Tattoo.
“We continue to offer intrepid luxury travellers new ways to explore and experience the world, whether with a new destination or simply a new perspective on a favourite one,” says Edie Rodriguez, Crystal’s President & COO.