Travel Masters Annual Awards & Christmas Party
(L-R) Impact Award Winners
Marielle Benson, Alyssa Jimenez,
CEO Neil McMahon, COO James Shearer, Amber Taylor.
More than fifty Travel Masters experience specialists, franchise partners, Support Team members and their guests attended an ‘out of this world’ Annual Impact Awards and Christmas Party, this year held at the H.R. Macmillan Space Centre in Vancouver on December 8th.
COO, James Shearer, hosted a celebration of the Travel Masters team during the Impact Awards portion of the evening. The 2015 Impact Award winners are:
- Amber Taylor (Calgary) received the Business Growth Award after a year of solid growth in sales, commissions and increasing the team working directly with her.
- Sharleen Dickson (White Rock) was the recipient of the Marketing Success Award thanks to very tangible results achieved through marketing female-focused travel services.
- James Shearer (Support Team) received the Community Hero Award based on his long standing commitment to pre-hospital emergency care and leadership role in St. John Ambulance.
- Coreen Calvert (Calgary) was awarded the Franchise Partner of the Year based on her enthusiasm, focus on growth and willingness to try new ideas.
- Marielle Benson (Support Team) was recognized for her professionalism and customer service with the Support Team Member of the Year.
- Alyssa Jimenez (Vancouver Downtown) received the Experience Specialist of the Year award in recognition of her tremendous customer service and overall commitment to the company and its progress.
According to Shearer: “Our people create lasting memories for their clients every single day. This was our opportunity to create an event like no other and show our appreciation for their dedication to Travel Masters. I feel we really showcased the passion in our company and how we combine wit with creativity to produce a real impact. ‘Take A Break From Ordinary’ is what we are all about.”