29.11.16

Events

Open House Held At The Travel Agent Next Door

Richard Smart, CEO, TICO and Flemming Friisdhal, President, Travel Agent Next Door

L-R: Penny Martin, Vice President Travel Agent Services, Travel Agent Next Door
Rhonda Stanley, Vice President Talent Development, Travel Agent Next Door; Kim Clarke, Director of Sales, Globus Family of Brands

L-R: Robert Reed, Director National Accounts, Transat; Kathryn Mazza-Burney,
Executive Vice President Sales, TRAVELSAVERS; Ian Smyth, Business Development Manager
Eastern Ontario, Norwegian Cruise Line


Recently at an open house held at The Travel Agent Next Door, Flemming Friisdahl spoke about the exciting year they have been having, most notably that their business has doubled from last year and they expect to finish the year with sales of about $35 million.    Most impressive is that 43% of all sales were with preferred suppliers, another 32% with approved suppliers, totalling 75% of all sales through 26 suppliers - no other group can say that in Canada! In just two and a half years, they have grown to 19 employees, 245 primary agents, 115 associates and 15 agencies. It’s full steam ahead for the new year as they launch their new enhanced website and have a goal of becoming Canada’s 2nd largest home based agency network.






Leave a Comment...


(will not be published)