WestJet Thanks Travel Agents
Jane Clementino, Director of Agency Sales, and the WestJet Business Development Managers.
L-R: Jane Clementino, Emily Spadafora, Matthew Djorsev, Christian Roussin, Shannon Cunningham, Joshua Knox;
Bottom L-R: Kim Barbisan, Melissa Wallace, Denise Saunders.
In honour of travel agent
appreciation month, WestJet has shared the top 5 reasons for why they
think travel agents are so fantastic.
- Travel agents are great partners – You are an integral part of WestJet and take the time to become educated on WestJet products and services, provide invaluable feedback, enhance the overall travel experience and tell your clients why they should travel with WestJet.
- Travel agents are experts - You have great insight into the top must-do vacation hotspots, or at the very least learned about them at an industry training event, trade show or familiarization trip.
- Travel agents think of everything – You are a one-stop shop.
- Travel agents are time savers - You can get your clients booked and on their way in a jiffy.
- Travel agents adapt to change - The industry has changed but you have met new technology, new processes and a new landscape with grace and have continued to prove your value to guests and partners.