AMG Honours Top Agents, Preferred Suppliers
WestJet Vacations’ Jane Clementino, director agency sales, and Sevi Anagostis, commercial manager with the TRAVELSAVERS executive team: Rick Mazza, Jim Mazza, Nicole Mazza, and Kathryn Mazza-Burney.
At the gala closing dinner of its global conference in Boca Raton, Florida, last week, American Marketing Group, Inc. (AMG) recognized its top travel agency affiliates and outstanding preferred supplier partners.
The group’s ‘Soaring Eagle’ awards were presented to the affiliates who showed the greatest year-over-year preferred supplier production: TRAVELSAVERS Canada – Travel Agents In Action
In addition, the Chairman’s Award were given to its top-producing agencies: TRAVELSAVERS Canada – Adventure House Travel
“We’re so proud to say these agents are the best of the best,” said Kathryn Mazza- Burney, president of NEST and executive vice president of sales and service for TRAVELSAVERS. “They have risen to the top by taking the time to build lasting relationships with their clients, listening carefully to what they want and then delivering travel experiences that truly satisfy. We salute them for their commitment to excellence and the superior customer service they provide each and every day.”
AMG also paid tribute to its Canadian preferred supplier partners for 2017, as follows:
- TRAVELSAVERS Canada River Cruise Partner ─ Avalon Cruises
- TRAVELSAVERS Canada Package Tour Partner ─ Transat
- TRAVELSAVERS Canada Air Partner ─ Intair
- TRAVELSAVERS Canada Travel Insurance Partner ─ Manulife
- TRAVELSAVERS Canada Best Sales and Service ─ TravelBrands
- TRAVELSAVERS Canada Best Educational Program ─ Globus Family of Brands
- TRAVELSAVERS Canada Chairman’s Award ─ WestJet Vacations