Cuba Celebrates The Winter Season
On 1NOV, the Cuban Tourist Board hosted a special evening in celebration of the upcoming winter season and the kick off of a new cycle of promotional activities in Canada.
Picking up where Manuel Marrero Cruz, the Cuban Minister of Tourism, left off during his visit to Toronto days earlier where he offered an outlook on the latest developments in the Cuban tourism industry, the Auténtica Cuba event offered a more detailed look at what’s new in the destination for the upcoming season.
- The opening of the club “Cubanísimo By Havanatur” in Varadero, at the Roc
- Arenas Doradas hotel, the first Cuban Themed Club;
- The opening of the Meliá Hotel Internacional in Varadero;
- The opening of the Iberostar Grand Packard Hotel in Havana;
- The opening of the two new Cubanacán Hotels in Santiago de Cuba: the Segundo Frente Hotel and Los Peregrinos Hotel;
- The new long-stay “Happy Age” program designed for those between 75 and 85 years of age;
- And more!
“This year we foresee welcoming more than 4.7 million visitors, a new record for Cuba, and we are pleased that Canadians remain our main source market,” said Eloy Govea, director of the Cuba Tourist Board in Canada. We reaffirm our commitment to continue this longstanding partnership.”
CommentsNancy Mann - December 12, 2018 @ 07:28
Please send more information on the long stay Happy Age program,