Travel Edge Hosts Two Day Virtual 'Limitless' Conference
Travel Edge hosted leaders of the luxury travel industry to educate, inspire and celebrate the craft of the travel advisor during their first two-day virtual conference LIMITLESS on 22JUL, 2020 and 23JUL, 2020.
The conference’s theme was “We Believe In The Future Of Travel”, and partners virtually presented tours of their properties and products to over 250 Travel Edge advisors.
The virtual conference was designed to provide Travel Edge advisors with an opportunity to learn from industry experts, connect with the community and explore the latest in travel, says the agency. They heard from luxury suppliers from around the world, and attend development sessions ranging from sales to social media.
“Limitless was born from the idea that we could offer advisors a curated, more relevant and exclusive experience to help them grow their business,” said Michael Johnson, Executive Vice President Travel Edge.
“Our original intent was to meet in person in the context of the glamour and luxury of the Toronto International Film Festival. Despite the pandemic, we wanted to take control of our destiny and still connect as a team to discuss the future of travel and celebrate our incredible advisor community.”
Some highlights of the conference included:
- a tour of a Celebrity Cruise ship presented by a captain
- a tour of the newly renovated American Airlines LAX lounge
- a tutorial with a Crystal Cruise chef on how to make a signature dish
- a tour of Kensington Tours luxury private yacht in the Caribbean
- a guest appearance by Delta Airlines pilot Peter Weber (ABC’s Bachelor) to share his stories on being a pilot.